Not that much got done this week. I guess that makes it a perfect week to ~blog~ about.
Here are some highlights:
- I had a terrible nightmare that every part of the world (including me) had turned into tubes.
- Started planning a spindle spinning class for children.
- Pet one of my favorite dogs.
- Made some pottery.
- Started knitting a new sweater (or vest).
- Made a lil art cushion.
- Altered a gown into a wearable dress.
- I did halloween party set up and clean up at different directions.
- Everything else is stuff that really isn’t worth mentioning.
Hopefully I’ll get better at ~blogging~ and actually write posts that aren’t lists. At least this is a start!