Trying to find a good way to structure these reflection posts. (maybe just a list)
This week went by fast, so here are the highlights (and lowlights)
- (monday) saw Sofe’s cousin’s comedy show. Had a pretty good time, ate a lot of other people’s food, while wearing a sweater that upset Sofe’s mother (it was v v ugly). Overall I would’ve enjoyed the show more if I was a middle-aged straight woman(I was clearly not the target audience).
- (tuesday) walked over 40 blocks (mostly streets not avenues)
- (wednesday) I’m beginning to realize wednesday is a crafting day. I have a ceramics and my knitting group.
- At the tail end of my knitting group Sara and I went down to see if we could watch Shia Labeouf marathon his movies. Unfortunately there was a multiple block line and we didnt stay. That night I had a very realistic dream that Shia took me aside and gave me very wise advice, but of course now I can’t remember what he said!
- (thursday) I’m not sure when, but sometime in the future I will post a bird video and the photo of me in the bird mask will make sense.
- also on thursday Sofe and I went to new jersey to investigate Arthur’s mysterious disappearance. His mom Linda explained everything and it was very bittersweet.