*This post is very late and I relate far less to the contents*
Some weeks i just relate to this terrible audio clip.
It looks like I’m going to use bullet points again to go over the highlights.
- Monday included doing math, going to poetry class and babysitting.
- On Tuesday two of my classes were canceled and I pretty much just went home and fell asleep after the remaining one was done.
- Wednesday: My belief in coordinating everything you own and also leopard print was reaffirmed when I met my friend’s tutor!
- Her home was filled with leopard print and she was wearing an almost completely blue outfit. (Also her boyfriend spends his time putting glitter on various statues!!!)
- After that, I crashed a crafting day that my friend’s mom was having. I made prints and successfully knit lace!
- Knitting group took a non-knitting related field trip to the lower east side, which ended with all of us sitting in the park in chinatown watching the rats run all over.
- Thursday: after the yearbook meeting my friend came over and we bought tons of vegetables and cooked an amazing meal. We steamed kale with garlic and sautéed a whole bunch of other veggies. We also roasted a pumpkin which we made into a pie.