It’s been a few weeks without a post. So here’s what has been going on with me! (that I can remember)
- I started volunteering at Bluestockings, a completely volunteer run bookstore full of supar radical and queer books.
- my sleep schedule went fully out the window.
- dark prism made it’s Staten Island premiere.
- put violet in my hair to make it an actual rats nest.
- I spent way too much time listening to the microphones feeling feelings.
- My pottery teacher gave me a hand crocheted cape her partner found in the garbage, and it is my favorite thing in the whole world.
- I fell in love with The Epic of Gilgamesh.
While these are not even all the highlights of the last three weeks they are something and I feel compelled to post them incomplete or not just to bring things up to date.
Ending this post with my feelings towards cashews.